Thursday, January 14, 2010

My Mistake

Have you ever given permission for someone to pass along your cell number to a person and then later wished you could turn back time and have initially come up with an excuse to say no? That's how I feel right now about a person that keeps texting me. I'm busy. And yes, I'm too busy to get text messages that don't mean anything to me or don't include me in the obvious laughter that has made this person "Laugh Out Loud(LOL)" and decide to text me in the first place with information that I didn't solicit. Grrrr! Unfortunately, I can't block this person from sending these to my phone because their position is one that must be dealt with delicately. That's all I can say really. Anyway, what really annoys me is that I was planning on writing about my new stainless steel bowl, plus some other kitchenware and how much happiness they've brought me-yes, I said happiness - anyway, instead of writing about something lighthearted and insightful, my afternoon zest has been thwarted by this most recent dumb text message from this person that I mistakenly read. Grrrrr. See, I grrrred again, this isn't good. Now I understand why people lie and say they've moved to Brazil just to get away from someone. Hopefully, this person's interest in me will taper off soon. If not, my frown will remain "side down."

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Thank you so much for thinking of me.....I recently watched a movie...and had the same idea....but so glad you did it! It is like we can stay in touch this way too! I so know what you mean about the cell phone thingy! Keep em coming sista!!

    ReplyDelete