Friday, January 8, 2010

Who, Me?

I did it! I'm here! Somehow with an 8 week old baby and a toddler I was able to make it to the basement to fulfill the task that I've been thinking about for a couple months now. My blog. "Blogs" or "blogging" has been an intriguing thought for me for while now, but I wasn't sure if it would cost anything or if anyone would have any interest in what I have to say. So we'll see. It'll probably just be an outlet for me to express myself in a literary way(ha, I'm claiming to be writing literature! Well, aren't I full of myself!). But in reality it will really be comparable to my singing "Memory" from Cats while sitting behind the wheel of the car in the garage so my parents won't hear me. I was always scared to death of anyone, especially my parents, hearing me learn to control my voice. Anyway, this blog is just my little fantasy world that I have something to say and somebody out there wants to hear it. Like I said, we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment